Video Types For Local Businesses
1. Education video. Create a video that is chalked full of value relating to your services, industry or product. The purpose of this video is to educate your target audience and establish yourself as the authority in your particular field. At the end of the video give a clear Call To Action (CTA). Invite the reader/viewer to join your email list, fill out a survey, schedule an appointment, etc.
CASE STUDY: Sound Pest Control
Marty Huff of Sound Pest Control and I HEART KITSAP, produced this video entitled "How To Prevent Carpenter Ants". This video offers 3 simple but very effective ways to avoid attracting carpenter ants here in Kitsap. If you do have carpenter ants he advises not to use over the counter products as it will make things worse. Instead, he advises calling a professional (him). At the end of the video Marty offer a clear "Call To Action" and offers a discount as an incentive to potential customers. This discount is only redeemed when the customer mentions the video. View the video below.
2. Testimonial video. Create a video that showcases a past or current customer’s experience with your company. The testimonial should not only spotlight how great you are but it should showcase what you do that is unique and how your approach solves your ideal customer’s pain point. Once again, at the end of the post, offer a clear CTA to inspire your ideal customer to make a purchase, join your email list, visit your website, etc.
CASE STUDY: Hands On Learning Solutions
Laura Parker of Hands On Learning Solutions in Gig Harbor works with children who have learning disabilities like dyslexia. Her methods have proven successful time and time again and families who work with HOLS are amazed by the changes they see in their children.
This testimonial video features a mother of a HOLS student. It’s emotional, inspiring and it offers a solution to parents who have yet to find success. At the end of the video, the simple and clear "Call To Action" is to call the number on the screen and arrange a consultation. View the video below.
3. Sales Video. Create a video that promotes a limited-time-offer of your product or service. This type of video should contain scarcity and a sense of urgency as your offer/sale should only be available for a restricted time.
LOCAL CASE: Tessio
The owners of Tessio pizza wanted to increase awareness of their awesome brick fired pizza as well as drive new customers through the door of their Silverdale location.
To do so Tessio and I HEART KITSAP produced the following video and ran it as a "boosted" post on their Tessio Facebook page. The results were shocking. The video was watched over 13k times and Tessio reported the following:
1. They had their best week since May, when the Kitsap Sun ran an article review of Tessio.
2. Reviews on Yelp skyrocketed and now they have a 4.5 stars ratings on that site.
View the video below.
Want a video to showcase your Kitsap business?
Would you like to work with us to produce a video for your company, organization or foundation to increase your business? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.